*The KSG Citadel*
~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz Empty
PostSubject: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Hello ksgians dmgians and my very very dear friend members admins here is something very special 4 u!all!

]WELCOME TO THE DMG Article Center

You MAY STILL discuss articles, however, you should, from now on, make a topic that relates to the article, rather than post the article as a whole new topic in the DMG FORUM.

Thank You and ENJOY .

KARAN SINGH GROVER_heartthrob O' millions** ~ **
Moderation Team

Last edited by moon on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Here is the article of Jennifer:

its an interview and article as well
jennifer winget old interview:It's a open heart conversation with Jyothi Venkatesh that Jennifer Winget touches various issues such as the show Zara Nachke Dikha, her fear of stage performance, Ganga in Sangam and above all her indomitable intention to act in films'

What exactly is Zara Nachke Dikha?
From a 10 year old boy to a 65 year old woman, across professions and in every corner of the country, both the genders have always wondered which the greater sex is after all. It is an attempt on the part of Star One to solve the debate on the gender war and is a battle of the sexes on the dance floor. The show will be telecast twice a week with eight boys and eight girls - all celebrities from the television industry who will be pitted against each other to prove their dancing mettle and hence superiority gender-wise, as a team. The best part of the show is that only the jury decides the winning team of the episode every week.

Is Zara Nachke Dikha your first attempt at taking part in a reality show?
Yes. It is for the first time that I am taking part in a reality show like Zara Nachke Dikha on Star One. Though I think I have managed to learn acting to a large extent ever since I had made my debut as an actress, I am aware of the bitter truth that I am not a trained dancer and hence I wanted to hone up my dancing talent and I thought by taking part in the show, I will get a chance to automatically learn the various intricate dancing steps. At the same time I also wanted to get rid of my stage fright.

Shows besides Zara Nachke Dikha you are associated with'
Right now the only show in which I am acting besides Zara Nachke Dikha is Sangam which is on air on Star Plus. I have been teamed opposite Chaitanya Chowdhury in the show, which is going great guns.

How do you manage to strike a balance between your serial Sangam as well as the reality show Zara Nachke Dikha?
I am thankful to Fox, the producers of my show Sangam, that they have let not only me but Chaitanya also to take time off to take part in the rehearsals for the reality show.

What is your role in the serial Sangam?
I play the role of Ganga, a sweet and bubbly girl who makes the transition from being an innocent village girl to a mature lady, thanks to the circumstances in which she finds herself in her journey in life and the trials and tribulations that she faces in her life, because she goes through a lot of muck.

How do you relate your reel life character Ganga with that of your real life?
When we started a year and a half ago, I could relate to Ganga when she was a sweet and bubbly and carefree young girl because I, too, was the same then. Now I am able to relate to the mature character of Ganga because like in reel life, there is thehrao in my real life, too, since, I, too, have matured like Ganga has in the show.

Would you say that your journey in life is similar to that of Ganga?
As far as emotion and growth are concerned, I can say that I relate to Ganga's journey in life somewhere, though I do not think I am as sweet as Ganga.

How challenging is your role as Ganga in Sangam?
It is quite a challenging role, because crying with emotions is not an easy task, since it is not every day that you cry as well as emote at the same time. There are few scenes that exhaust me completely and make me really break down on the sets.

Is Sangam your first TV serial as an actress?
It was with the serial Shakalaka Boom Boom that I debuted as an actress. I know Maninee De who is taking part in the reality show Zara Nachke Dikha from the time we were working together in Shakalaka, though I have met Delnaz and Narayani now only. I know others including Karishma Tanna who had acted with me in Koyi Dil Mein Hai.

Which are the other serials you have acted in earlier?
I have been a regular as far as Balaji Telefilms is concerned and learnt a lot with my association with Ekta Kapoor. I have acted in her serials like Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Kusum, Nimmo, Koyi Dil Mein Hai as well as Kartika.

Tell me about your beginning as a child star.
It was with the film Raja Ko Rani Se Pyaar Ho Gaya that I had made my debut as a child actor way back when I was just a twelve year old kid. The acting bug bit me since my mother has been working for the last several years, with producer R. Mohan who was making films under the banner of Good Night Films.

If I am not mistaken, you have already made your debut in films!
Yes. I had made my debut in films with Kuch Na Kaho as the younger sister of Abhishek Bachchan. Even now I am open for acting in films that come my way but I want to go a step ahead. I do not however want to take up roles as either a sister or a friend any more, because thankfully I have grown out of it after doing Kuch Na Kaho.

How comfortable will you be as far as exposing in films considering there is hardly any need for you to expose in Sangam?
In real life, I can comfortably carry off both western as well as Indian costumes. I am comfortable wearing skirts as well as saris. As far as exposure in films is concerned, all that I would like to say is that as long as one is comfortable with what one is wearing, I do not think should have any problem whatsoever.

You are not a trained actress. Where did you learn acting?
To tell you the truth, the television industry has been my training ground as far as acting is concerned. TV has taught me a lot since the time I had made my debut with Shakalaka. Though I think that I have to learn a lot, I feel that I have had an immense growth as an actor. When I look back at the beginning of my career, I feel that today I can do any kind of scene, be it an emotional scene or a comic one.

What is your approach to acting?
Though I have always believed that spontaneity plays a very vital role for any actress, I also feel that preparation is equally necessary to bring out the best in you as an actor. I feel that on the spot emotion when you perform on the sets without preparation affects the audience because it comes from within you.

Why do you maintain a very low profile when other actresses flaunt their latest scandals or boast about their latest cars?
I have always believed in keeping certain things private in my life, because whatever I do, people will come to know eventually for the simple reason that I am a public figure since I am acting in a popular serial.

Which among your roles has been very close to you till date?
I would not hesitate to mention that my roles in both Kasauti Zindagi Ki and Sangam have been and will always remain very close to my heart, because both Sneha and Ganga have been diverse as well as rich characters, which have taught me a hell of a lot as an actor. I think I owe whatever success that I have achieved till date to these two characters.

The talented actress, Jennifer Winget is chilling out these days after her show on Star Plus, Sangam went off air recently. We wondered what''s next for her, so gave her a call.

"I am on a well-earned break right now, and plan to watch IPL. I am eagerly waiting for the matches to start as its fun and I will have a gala time with my friends as I watch the matches", says Jennifer.

Will it be a long break for the actress? "No, it won''t be long but yes, I would like to take some time off to rejuvenate myself. I had been working non-stop and with that I have bought a new house so wanted to spend some time with my family", she quips.

"I sometimes feel my family might have forgotten me, so will spend lots of time with them (grins). I am also looking out for some promising character to play. Let''s see when this search ends. Will keep you informed on this", she concludes.

IPL is the new fever and all of us are eagerly waiting for the same, isn''t it?

Reporter and Author: Rachana Trivedi
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Mayank Anand's 'Love from the Sidelines'...

Mayank Anand, the actor cum writer has finally got a publisher for his book.
user posted image
user posted image
Mayank Anand, Dr. Rahul in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye is on cloud nine these days, as he has finally managed to get a publisher for his book.

Talking about this, Mayank says, "Yes, my book will be published in a month or two. It will be published by Lead Start Publications under the banner of Frog Book. The title of the book is 'Love from the Sidelines'".

When asked him about the great feeling, the actor quips, "It's an awesome feeling to get your first book published. I am now working on the cover page with my designer. We have jotted down many ideas for the cover, one of them being that I put one of my paintings there. But we have not decided on anything yet".

The buzz is that Mayank's contract with the popular show Dill Mill Gayye is about to end. When we asked him about the future of Dr. Rahul, he states, "Yes, it is true that my contract with them is getting over. However, I don't have any idea on the status of my character. But I think that I will continue with them".

We wish the actor cum writer all the very best for his new publication!!

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 pm

V stars expensive buys

Gone are the days when only Bollywood stars boasts of their expensive buys with top international designers. Here we list you some of the expensive buys of the television stars, who are sure to shock you…

user posted image

Jennifer Winget: Jennifer became popular with the portrayal of Riddhima’s character in Dill Mill Gayye and earns a heavy pay cheque. Here is what she had to tell about how she spends her money. “I am crazy about shopping. In India I love to go to Delhi for shopping. I love Bombay as it is a blend of everything one would look for. Outside India, I like London and Bangkok. Though London is a bit expensive the experience is amazing.”

Her most expensive buy till date is her DKNY Black Cashmere Mist perfume!

source : http://www.indya.com/fashion/article/gallery.aspx?aid=586
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Dr. Atul educates all about Swine Flu...
Star One's Dill Mill Gayye will see our favorite doctor Atul talk educate the kids in the hospital about swine flu..
27 August 2009 | 8:08pm Comments 21 Comments

Star One's Dill Mill Gayye will see our favorite doctor Atul talk educate the kids in the hospital about swine flu..

Star One, the only channel with a medical show on air, Dill Mill Gayye, has decided to educate the audience about swine flu and the ways of preventing it.

Special scenes have been scripted whereby Dr. Atul (Pankitt Thakkar) will be seen comforting Sparsh ( Iccha of Uttaran ) and her friends who are currently in Sanjeevani hospital for treatment. The kids are afraid that they might contract the dreadful disease from their friends. Dr Atul briefs the children about how not to be afraid of swine flu and what measures they should take to keep the infection at bay . He also stresses on the importance of maintaining high standards of personal hygiene to mitigate the fear amongst children on swine flu.

So catch you favorite doctor, up in arms against the swine flu this Friday, 28th August, 8.30 pm only on Star One..
~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz C8F_dmg
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 pm

New innings in dmg ...........Article

Star One channeldriven show, Dill Mill Gayye is all set for a change. Recently it was reported that Dr. Armaan (Karan Singh Grover) might leave the show. Well the recent development is that you may see the new faces and change in title of the show too

As per our source from the production house, "The show is not going off air but we are planning to bring in some changes like, may be the change in title and also new interns."

Elaborating on the plans our khabroo adds, "It's still not sure as the producers and channel are in talks about the same. Things are in the very initial stages. No one is allowed to talk about it."

Are the audition for the new interns have started? "As I said it's very earlier to talk about. Right now the creative of the show is planning of how to take the story ahead. The love track between Dr. Rahul and Simran is yet to start. Alongside the marriage of Riddhima-Armaan is also what has been planned," chirps the source.

"Karan is all set to start with his film soon thus he wont be able to give more time. May be DMG can go on a seasonal break and come back with some freshness. But it will take long," concludes the source.

So let's wait and watch of what happens next. Keep watching this space for more on DMG.

- Rachana Trivedi / Sampurn Media
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 pm

There will be four new interns entering Star One's Dill Mill Gayye very soon, of whom Karan Wahi, Neha Jhulka and new comer Sehban Azim have been finalized..

Star One's Dill Mill Gayye, produced by Cinevistaas is roping in a fresh cast to play the new interns in the show.
~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz 3C4_karan
According to our source, "There will be four entries happening, of which three names have been finalized. Karan Wahi of Remix fame who is presently seen in COLORS' Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari has been finalized to play one intern. Neha Jhulka, the model cum actress who was seen in the movie Kaise Kahein will be the second intern. Newcomer Sehban Azim will be playing the third intern. The handsome hunk has been part of many commercial ads like TVS Victor, TVS Scooty etc".

"The fourth intern will again be a girl. She will in all likelihood be a new comer", adds our source.

Neha Jhulka was earlier shortlisted to play the female lead in Cinevistaas upcoming show on Star One, Kya Yahi Pyaar Hai. When called, Neha told us, "Nothing is finalized as of now. I will be able to speak to you in few days' time".

We tried calling Karan Wahi, but he remained unavailable for comments. The actor's present show Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari will be ending on September 4th.

According to our source, "This new track has been introduced to get a breather of sorts from the routine faces that have been seen in the show till now. However, Karan Singh Grover will be part of the show, and there is no change in that".

The new interns will be starting shoot sometime next week.

~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz 6C1_NehaJulka

Thanks to Somiya dee
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 pm

The time is changing, as Sanjeevni Hospital will be seeing some new interns. Yes there are new people who will be joining the hospital as interns. Karan Wahi and Neha Jhulka will soon be seen in the show.

“I essay the role of Dr Siddhanth in the show, he is very lazy and naughty. After a long time I am playing the character of 22-23 year old boy and I am very excited about it,” says Karan Wahi.

The shoot with Karan is yet to begin. “We will be starting the shoot from Monday or Tuesday. I am not much informed about my stint in the show, just the basics- that I will be joining Sanjeevini soon,” he adds further.

When asked about the other new entries in the show, the actor reveals, “Neha will be joining me, but I don’t know the other two people. I think there will be two guys and two girls coming in as new interns.

” From Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari to Dill Mill Gayye, it’s a great jump for Karan.
~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz 2577977204
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Mayank’s book to hit the stands soon
Mayank Anand, who plays Dr Rahul in Dill Mill Gaye, is a writer too. Recently, he had taken a break from his acting schedule to write his debut novel, Love From The Sidelines on extramarital relationship. The book is all set to hit the stands this month. The book is an account of an extramarital affair from the perspective of the other woman. It’s her diary wherein she writes about the unfinished conversations because the man always has to go to his wife. “I felt the man’s perspective was very easy... there’s no challenge involved and the wife’s side has been done to death. So, I hit upon this idea,”says an excited Mayank. The publishers of the book are Leadstart Publishing and the cover of the book will have one of Mayank’s paintings on it.
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:51 pm

~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz 6094_126981450805_107498490805_2941499_3661316_n
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Fab couple ‘Karan N Jen’ is back to stay!

One of the most cherished couples of the tube, Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget in a chit-chat with Telly Buzz on the occasion of their show completing 400 episodes..

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget touted as the Shahrukh-Kajol of tellyland, have been reunited thro' Dill Mill Gayye on Star One, much to their fans' delight!

Here is the duo in an exclusive chit-chat with Telly Buzz on the occasion of Dill Mill Gayye celebrating 400 episodes...

Both of you are part of a show which has crossed the 400 episode mark. How does it feel to share the success?
Karan:
Well it has been a beautiful journey so far. And I really, really hope that we as a team do all that it takes to reach the four digit mark, make it like a 1000 episode success. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but now that we have reached the 400th episode, all sad things seem small and trivial, compared to this awesome moment of success. And all the sweat seems worth it!

Jennifer: I feel very fortunate, appreciated and of course, proud. It's genuinely a wonderful feeling to be part of such a loved show.

Do you feel your memory loss sequence is a good twist to the story?
Karan:
Yes, I think it's a good one. The audience is looking for a change and this particular phase is loaded with comical elements and so I'm very sure all the viewers will enjoy it.

Which is you memorable episode of DMG?
Karan:
The first episode where I got to meet new people and had the excitement of doing a new show surging in me.

People really love the chemistry between you and Jennifer.
Karan:
Jennifer has been my good friend since the past five years. So it's only natural that the comfort level turns into great chemistry when we are coupled on-screen.

Jennifer:I thank the viewers for accepting us and for all their affection. I think my friendship with Karan is on a whole different level, because even before one of us would complete a sentence we know what the other person is gonna say and most of the time it's the same thing that we've been thinking all along!

What are the similarities and differences between Dr. Armaan and Karan?
Karan:
Both are almost the same. The only difference is that Armaan has grey eyes and I have black.

Jennifer: When the show got launched and I saw Karan on TV, I called him up to say, this is such an easy role for you yaar. Isme acting karne ki zaroorat hi kya hai? (Where do you find the need to 'act' in this role?)

Karan, how does it feel when you have three different women portraying the role of your lover?
Its fun (Laughs). I got to meet three beautiful girls and have shared a great working experience with them.

Jennifer, you've been in saas-bahu serials, Shakalaka Boom Boom and now in DMG. Which has been your most enjoyable experience?
All the shows have been very different. In Shakalaka I was too young. I don't even remember half the things that happened in that show. Then came the saas-bahu serials and now this. DMG is very breezy, you can say its been easy on me.

You didn't answer me, which is your favorite of all?
Jennifer:
I cant say that! They all have helped me grow. Altogether it's been a learning experience.

Will there be a fourth Riddhima?
Jennifer:
Nope. There won't be a fourth Riddhima. The viewers will get to enjoy seeing us as a couple for a long time to come (smiles).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz   ~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~@Dmg Article centre@~~~ donot comments plz
Page 1 of 1