*The KSG Citadel*
New innings in dmg ...........Article Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
New innings in dmg ...........Article Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New innings in dmg ...........Article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

New innings in dmg ...........Article Empty
PostSubject: New innings in dmg ...........Article   New innings in dmg ...........Article I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Star One channeldriven show, Dill Mill Gayye is all set for a change. Recently it was reported that Dr. Armaan (Karan Singh Grover) might leave the show. Well the recent development is that you may see the new faces and change in title of the show too

As per our source from the production house, "The show is not going off air but we are planning to bring in some changes like, may be the change in title and also new interns."

Elaborating on the plans our khabroo adds, "It's still not sure as the producers and channel are in talks about the same. Things are in the very initial stages. No one is allowed to talk about it."

Are the audition for the new interns have started? "As I said it's very earlier to talk about. Right now the creative of the show is planning of how to take the story ahead. The love track between Dr. Rahul and Simran is yet to start. Alongside the marriage of Riddhima-Armaan is also what has been planned," chirps the source.

"Karan is all set to start with his film soon thus he wont be able to give more time. May be DMG can go on a seasonal break and come back with some freshness. But it will take long," concludes the source.

So let's wait and watch of what happens next. Keep watching this space for more on DMG.

- Rachana Trivedi / Sampurn Media

For those who are asking me who "simran" is... may be they meant muskaan...i donno...
buh m tellin the truth....as in i donno...its nt self written...
got it frm the link below...
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/new-innings-in-dill-mill-gayye_100206289.html
so plz dnt blame me!!
Back to top Go down
SURBHI
Admin
Admin
SURBHI

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New innings in dmg ...........Article   New innings in dmg ...........Article I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 pm

shona..why did u post it in help desk dear?
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: New innings in dmg ...........Article   New innings in dmg ...........Article I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:14 pm

thanx moon Smile
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: New innings in dmg ...........Article   New innings in dmg ...........Article I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 pm

SURBHI wrote:
shona..why did u post it in help desk dear?

What means
sorry cant get u
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New innings in dmg ...........Article   New innings in dmg ...........Article I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:53 pm

nuthing shona...
yeh kahiin aur shift ho gaya tha..
nwewys..
everthg is fine now...
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: New innings in dmg ...........Article   New innings in dmg ...........Article I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New innings in dmg ...........Article   New innings in dmg ...........Article I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New innings in dmg ...........Article
Page 1 of 1