*The KSG Citadel*
Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye...
26 December 2009 | 2:07pm

Fans of Jennifer Winget have a reason to smile, as the actress is back as Riddhima in Star One's Dill Mill Gaye...

Well, seems like fans of Jennifer Winget have already got whatever they wished for even before the New Year began!!

Yes, you heard it right!! Jennifer Winget aka Riddhima is back to Star One and Cinevistaas Dill Mill Gaye. The ardent watchers of the show would remember that Dr. Armaan (Karan Singh Grover) and Dr. Riddhima have not been shown on the show after the introduction of the new cast. Before the new interns came in, it was shown that Dr. Riddhima had to be taken to a bigger hospital with more specialized facilities as she was critical after she had a bullet injury.

According to our source, "Jennifer resumes her shoot for the show tomorrow, and her entry is expected to air on January 1st, 2010. However, it will only be Riddhima making a comeback to the show, and there is no such talk of Armaan getting back as of now!".

When contacted, Amitabh Raina, Creative Head, Dill Mill Gaye confirmed the news and said, "Yes, Jennifer will be back to the show on January 1st. However, I will not be able to reveal any detail".

January 1st will also witness a high point with Dr. Shashank (Mohnish Behl) facing a major setback to his professional career. For the uninitiated, Yuvi (Sehban Azim) has entered Sanjivini to destroy Shashank, as the senior doctor had earlier paralyzed his brother on the operation table while performing a surgery. He befriends Naina (Neha Jhulka) just to get closer to Shashank and his dream project of opening a new clinic.

And if sources are to be believed, "Yuvi will plan to set the clinic on fire, and this particular episode will be aired on January 1st".

We tried contacting Jennifer Winget, but she remained unavailable..
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
sam

sam

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:36 am

woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ooo dis jus mde mah daiii...wooohooooo...so ders a chance of karan kumin bak aswell den...woohooo....oohh god jus ova dah moon...aktullii dese ppl are liers man..letz nt gt mah hopes ap jus yet..buhh fankuuuu sooo much somya..lurvv yuu...xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 pm

thanx ....... Smile

it's gr8

but karan ni aa raha toh kya fayada

cause armaan ke bina riddhima kya karegi ??????
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:24 pm

lub ye too sam...*Hugs*

Yeah daz true tanu...buh atleast dre r sum chances nw...
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:04 pm

ya di ..........
agreed
Back to top Go down
soumya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:29 pm

well i m happy.............
but i want KSG to b bak.........!!
i rily rily want him bak........!

i m nt gonna watch DMG 2nite................
even if i want i cant watch
coz i m going sumwhere.............
but den YOUTUBE rox!!
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 am

DMG wasnt all dat 2daii buh it felt good to watch it afta a lng tym..derez loadz of ppl sayin dat karanz gna kum bak in 3mnts or sumfik lyk dat..appartnly dah DMG ppl were gna sue karan for sum apparnt reason n dey mde a deal dat if hes willin to kum bak den dey nt gna tke enii action aganist him so hes agreed to kum bak...i dnt knw watz it all bwt i gt it frm yutbe..itz all ova yutube.. Wink
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm

yahhhhhhh yipeeeeeeeeee hanks dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF   Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer back to Dill Mill Gaye... -- IF
Page 1 of 1