*The KSG Citadel*
*Happy 14th of August* Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
*Happy 14th of August* Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Happy 14th of August*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

*Happy 14th of August* Empty
PostSubject: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 am

*Happy 14th of August* 154klu8

*Happy 14th of August* 28rp8jk

*Happy 14th of August* O74j1u

http://www.brusselstribunal.org/images/pak1.jpg[/IMG]

Happy 14th of August Ksgians!!!

akistan is one of the biggest Muslim states in the world today. The country emerged out of the Indian sub-continent on the map of the world in 1947. The country has a majority of muslim population. Pakistan celebrates its independence on the 14th of August every year.

The word 'Pakistan' has been coined from the names of those regions that make up this nation - Punjab, Afgan Border States, Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan. Even after 1947, Pakistan remained a dominion for nine years. It was only on the 23rd of March, 1956, that the country was declared an Islamic Republic. East Pakistan broke away and proclaimed sovereignty of the Republic of Bangladesh in 1971.

Today, the nation comprises of the major provinces - Sind, Baluchistan, Punjab and the North West Frontier Province along with the Federal Capital and other tribal areas. The tribal areas coming under the the government of Pakistan are Khyber, Kurram, Malakand, Mohmand, North Wazirstan and South Wazirstan. The capital city of the country is 'Islamabad'.

Pakistan independence day also known as yom-e-istaqqbal..
this day is which Pakistan became independent from British rule what known as British raj in 1947.

*Happy 14th of August* Pak1[IMG]
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 am

CONGRATS!!!!!....

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:40 pm

happy independence day Pakistan !!!!!!!

congrats
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:23 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
Smart cat

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Happy Independence Day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:40 pm

hAPPPPPPY INDePeNDeNcE dAy To Ol mEmBerS FrOm PaKiStAn....

N

hAppY jAnAmAshTAmI to ol MeMBerS fRm iNdIA!!....

congo eveRY1!!>.
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

thank u gui 2 join me
thanks smart catty
thanks somiya dee
dee chk ur inbox plz cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Happy 14th of August*   *Happy 14th of August* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Happy 14th of August*
Page 1 of 1