*The KSG Citadel*
Ghar ka khana for Jennifer Winget Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Ghar ka khana for Jennifer Winget Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghar ka khana for Jennifer Winget

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Ghar ka khana for Jennifer Winget Empty
PostSubject: Ghar ka khana for Jennifer Winget   Ghar ka khana for Jennifer Winget I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Jennifer Winget could be termed as the dream girl of many young guys. The vivacious actress is looking stunning and beautiful with her character of Dr. Riddhima in Dill Mill Gaye. We called the actor to know her secret of this freshness and fitness in her life.
“There is nothing much to say, but all I can tell is that I try to be different in all the shows that I act in. It’s challenging for me to bring something new every time,” says Jennifer.
The actress is looking much slimmer as compared to her past shows. Has she toned down for her role in DMG? “Well it was not exactly for the role, but I like to discover my new side in each show that I take up,” she adds.
When asked about her fitness and freshness secret, she reveals, “To be frank enough, there is no secret about the same, nor am I on a diet and starving to look thinner. It’s just that now, I have started giving more attention to my mind, body and soul.”
“There is no diet food for me, as I know I eat like a pig. I just love sweets, junk food and I do pounce on that regularly, but at the same time I do my exercise regularly and have ghar ka khanna made by my mom. With that I drink lots of vegetable juice which helps me to be fresh throughout the day,” she chirps.
She loves to eat the food cooked by her mom. It’s a big no-no for her having the on-set food. “I get my dabba from home and love to have fish and chicken curry made by my mom. With proper eating habits I also see to it that my body gets proper rest, one needs to take a good sleep and I always follow that,” she concludes.
So viewers get set and go if you want to look as beautiful as Dr. Riddhima.
- Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media

Ghar ka khana for Jennifer Winget 19093
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net

Ghar ka khana for Jennifer Winget
Page 1 of 1