*The KSG Citadel*
“There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
“There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

“There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand Empty
PostSubject: “There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand   “There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:27 pm

That would be Dr. Rahul Grewal from Dill Mill Gayye; the one who gets the hearts of girls to skip a beat. You don’t have to go too far to find that out…for his facebook profile is filled with laudatory comments on a daily basis. Also, very lately, he was called back on the show, on popular demand, from the break that he had taken to write his book.

Yes, while he was busy writing his first [yet to be published] book titled “Love from the Sidelines’, his fans were busy signing petitions to be sent to the producers. Now that’s called a strong fan following.

But he doesn’t let the fame get to his head and indulges in various creative forms of expression. Acting, writing and another one being painting. He jokes about following Mayankism [instead of Buddhism, Hinduism etc] while working on his Shiv Shakti series of paintings.

A humble Xavierte, Mayank did his schooling from Bishop Cotton in Shimla, after which he completed his graduation in English Literature, English Writing and Theatre performance from Knox College in the US.

The jovial Mayank thinks it’s the accent that he shipped back along with him that gets him the NRI roles. For, in his show Hotel Kingston on Star One, he played an NRI boy friend. The recent track on Dill Mill Gaye has him come back from the US too. Apart from the NRI roles he managed to perform well in Hello Dollie on Star Plus, Bombay Talking on Zee Café and Na Na Karte [ a telefilm] on Star One. All this talent also helped him in his VJing on the Cinesong show on Zee Music.

As if acting, writing and painting wasn’t enough you would also find Mayank pick up white canvas shoes and redesign them. His designing flair probably stems from the jobs that he did while in US. He worked as an assistant art director in an advertising firm in Chicago while his articles, theatre reviews, poems and short stories got published in various magazines and newspapers in the US. He also designed and built custom made furniture in the US and conceptualized and designed sets for various plays in the US alongside.

Characterized by originality and expressiveness, the creative tasks are his way of uncluttering his mind. If variety is the spice of life, this guy certainly leads one tasty life. -Sampurn Media
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
SURBHI
Admin
Admin
SURBHI

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: “There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand   “There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:40 pm

thnx 4 posting......he is a multi-talented person!!
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: “There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand   “There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:44 pm

yeah soooo true!!
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand   “There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“There is a lot more to me than acting”- Mayank Anand
Page 1 of 1