*The KSG Citadel*
Fan Woes On Jhalak...... Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Fan Woes On Jhalak...... Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan Woes On Jhalak......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SURBHI
Admin
Admin
SURBHI

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Fan Woes On Jhalak...... Empty
PostSubject: Fan Woes On Jhalak......   Fan Woes On Jhalak...... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 pm

The voting format of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 3 does not allow international viewers to cast their votes for their favorites, and this has created an unrest!! Read here..

Season 3 of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has a good varied mix when it comes to the celebrities taking part in the show!! The season has taken off on a good note, but the international fans of popular contestants are upset with the voting format as it does not allow them to vote for their favorite.

According to our source, "The channel and the production house have been receiving innumerable requests in form of fan mails and calls asking them to give the international viewers an opportunity to cast votes. Their inability to vote is in a way holding them back and they are livid with the situation".

"Contestants like Ram Kapoor, Hard Kaur, Karan Singh Grover, Parul Chauhan and many others have a huge fan following outside India, and fans from all over have been extremely disappointed by the move taken by the channel regarding the voting system", our source explains further.

Our source informs us that, "The channel and the production house BBC are aware of the situation and they are actually contemplating on this. But nothing has been decided yet".

If sources are to be believed, we might see international voting too as the show goes on, but whether it will happen or not, only time will tell!!

We tried contacting an official in BBC, who asked us to talk to the channel. When we called Sony for more info on this, they were not ready to comment.

As of now, the voting is restricted only to India and that too only thro' landlines and mobile. Even the online voting facility has not been provided for viewers in India.

Will the wishes of international fans be granted or not, is the million dollar question now!!
Back to top Go down
adithi94

adithi94

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Fan Woes On Jhalak......   Fan Woes On Jhalak...... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:45 pm

hey!..this is gud in a way...but hard kaur is frm UK...so she'll have her friends and all oder ppl she knw voting for her....and she performs well too..so she'll be a gr8 threat to karan.....
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Fan Woes On Jhalak......   Fan Woes On Jhalak...... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:29 pm

dont worry.... drez a world outside uk...which is much bigger n full o ksg fans....n i know millions of them..by now.....so worry nt...
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
SURBHI
Admin
Admin
SURBHI

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Fan Woes On Jhalak......   Fan Woes On Jhalak...... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:39 pm

adithi94 wrote:
hey!..this is gud in a way...but hard kaur is frm UK...so she'll have her friends and all oder ppl she knw voting for her....and she performs well too..so she'll be a gr8 threat to karan.....

ya, n d article even says dat karan also has many fans abroad, so it will be gr8 if he gets more votes!!
i don't like hard kaur so much! she is ok-ok for him, not so bad and not so gud! i like karan, gauhar and monica more!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Woes On Jhalak......   Fan Woes On Jhalak...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Woes On Jhalak......
Page 1 of 1