*The KSG Citadel*
Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia Empty
PostSubject: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Riddhima not sure about her come back in DMG
By Bureau News October 19th, 2009

Jennifer Winget aka Dr Riddhima of Dill Mill Gayye is very much gloomy as being linked up with Karan Singh Grover. We called her to know of whether she is planning to return back to the show or not.

“I don’t think so I will return back in the show but cant say! If it is written in the script, than it may be that I may make a come back in DMG,” Jennifer said annoyingly.

When moved further with the chit chat, she quips, “Please, lets not talk about that show but instead of DMG, I would like to speak on my upcoming comedy show ‘Teen Ka Tadka’ were I am really going to be seen in a new avatar and I am happy doing it.”

Well, Jennifer has left us with the questions that, Will Dr. Riddhima (Jennifer Winget) and Dr. Armaan (Karan Singh Grover) will make a come back? Or either of the two will be replaced by some another Dr. Armaan or Dr. Riddhima?

Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Media

Source : http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/10/19/riddhima-not-sure-about-her-come-back-in-dmg-45050/
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
SURBHI
Admin
Admin
SURBHI

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:49 pm

dis is not done!!
waise he these new interns r so damn irritating..
and ab phir AR bhi nahi hoonge...toh bas!!
show ka satyanaaz ho jaayega!!
i wonder why was jennifer so very annoyed!
anyways, thnx for posting somya!
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

PostSubject: Re: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:53 pm

NO probs surbhi...

OMG the new gang....

cnt take them an inch yaar!!>....

damn damn irritating...

ho kyaa jayega..

already ho gaya hai boss!!.....
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:16 pm

i read this

nd i was like ------
noooooooooo
i don't want anyone else except KaJen .................

agar nahi aayi woh wapas toh mein chod rahi hoon DMG dekhna seriously .........

mein ni jhel sakti in new interns ko aur agar armaan ya jenni wapas ni aaye ..........

well
thanx for sharin
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

PostSubject: Re: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 pm

i ve already stopped watchin it tanu...
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Admin_Somya wrote:
i ve already stopped watchin it tanu...

well i didn't becoz i was waitin for AR to come back
but after reading this i guess ab nahi dekhungi
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

yup somi dee me 2 i think i m not watching dmg from 1 month!!!!
anywayz thanks for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
soumya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:23 pm

me also...
noy watching from a month...!!
its rily yuck...!!
i hate dem like anything...
i hate CV's like anything...!!

we were soo happy dat finally AR will get married... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

n den...
CV's...go to hell...

dey did worst thing wid ARians...i cant for get 21st sept ever...Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

never xpected all dat....!!
our 2yrs of dream....remained a dream.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
we are soo huge fans of AR...
it was AR..- d most imp. part of DMG...
due to which DMG is a big hit...
n new interns r getting only DMG name....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia   Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ridhima herself, not sure about her comeback in DMG - ThaiIndia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*The KSG Citadel* :: GENERAL TALKS :: DILL MILL GAYYE DISCUSSION HOUSE-
Jump to: