*The KSG Citadel*
Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF Empty
PostSubject: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Dr. Armaan and Dr. Riddhima have not been seen in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye. The news coming in indicates that they might not make it back to the show in the near future...

Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF 2E8_kj

We all know that a gang of new interns have taken the place of the older ones in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye, produced by Cinevistas. While we see the likes of Pankit Thakkar, Sonia Singh still in the show, the protagonists Karan Singh Grover aka Dr. Armaan and Jennifer Winget aka Riddhima are found missing even now!!

Earlier, a source from the production house had told us that Dr. Armaan and Dr. Riddhima will be making their comeback to the show some 5-10 episodes after the new interns enter. But now, things have taken a new turn, and it looks as though there is every possibility that Karan and Jennifer might not make it to the show again..

According to our source, "Karan is now busy with the COLORS show as well as his film. So it is very unlikely that he will be back. Further, the new track with the new interns in the first case had to be introduced mainly because the production house and channel were relying too much on Karan to give them dates. With Karan's personal life too going for a toss, the actor has now changed his number and is not at all accessible".

A source from the sets of DMG on terms of anonymity says, "I don't think the channel EPs or even the production house have the new number of Karan. Also, they don't see the need of getting him back to DMG now, because they have enough to play with, what with the new interns coming into the show. Above all, the show has always been focusing on the interns, and they would like to keep it that way".

Though there is a buzz that Karan and Jennifer might start shooting very soon, Amitabh Raina, Creative Head of the show tells us, "As of now, we are focusing only on the new interns. We have not yet decided on the return of Karan and Jennifer. If the story track demands, we might get them back later".

Yet another source informs us, "Karan has always been a pain when it came to giving the channel and production house the dates required. Whenever he did not turn up for shoots, they had to alter the scripts then and there, and insert a flashback sequence or a body double just to show his presence. The entry of the new interns was done keeping in mind the fact that Karan would now be even busier with his film shoot".

Our source adds on, "There would be a meaning if we get both Karan and Jennifer back. If Karan does not get back and we get only Riddhima back into the show, then again the whole essence of the love story is lost. So there is lots to contemplate, and the coming weeks and months will give us a clearer picture of what is going to happen".

While we could not trace the new number of Karan Singh Grover, we tried calling Jennifer Winget, but she too was unavailable. We did not even get a reply to our text messages.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:42 pm

oh god meri lyf toh kharab hi hogai hia
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:12 pm

thanx .......

i hope AR comes back
DMG is nothing wid out them
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:38 pm

yah bt my life is nothing without Groverz
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

moon wrote:
yah bt my life is nothing without Groverz

i know baby
par wat can we do ...........
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 pm

we can just kill our self Sad
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:04 pm

moon wrote:

shut up .........
don't talk rubbish ok
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm

tanu wrote:
moon wrote:

shut up .........
don't talk rubbish ok

so yaqar what to do u tell m na!
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:59 pm

moon wrote:
tanu wrote:
moon wrote:

shut up .........
don't talk rubbish ok

so yaqar what to do u tell m na!

see i m also upset but this is not the way to behave
i don't know wat to say but
we hv to except it ..........
we hv to live wid the truth ..........
life mein aisa hi hota hai .........

luf mein really bohat kch hota hai u know i just want to do something with Nicole confused
Back to top Go down
soumya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:28 pm

i knw tanu life mein aisa hi hota hai..
i dont think moon (dont knw ur name..sorry) will actually kill herself...
many ppl are xtremely disheartened...actually it was b8r if dey would hav shown dem as married..n started off wid dose yuck new interns.....

but death......losers CV's... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF   Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have we seen the last of Armaan and Riddhima in DMG? -- IF
Page 1 of 1