*The KSG Citadel*
Help desk!!!!!! Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Help desk!!!!!! Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help desk!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello members u know guyz we all have started he succes f this forum and InshAllah it will be more succesful bt now its time to help u and sort out something!
u all always be in problem or i can say confused th8 which topic shuld be in which forum so here is something for u which will help u from now

Important Announcements

Here u can just wish birhday some 1 or inshort here our somi dee (admin) can announce important things!!

Am new here

here u can introduce ur self !!! nothing mre no chitchat nothing!

Guest book

look guyz till now we have no topic her bcz u all dont know abt his so i m prefering something for u all here u can send feedback for this frum or any suggestion nth8 what shuld be in forum and what shuld not no chit chat nothing!!

cakle couch

this is all ab8 chating !!like we didnot have allowed to chit chat on other topics bcz it load te page so here u r free and can chit chat every time Very Happy

Groverz E home

here u cant discuss anythng related to groverz or something else here u can justpost their toons and funstuff which is in E home
ksg discussion house

here u just can discuss mean not any discussion like karansnew haircut sharddha new tatoo no here u can just post thie article no pictures no video just articles or any sourcable article!!

Show discussion centre

here u can do anything anything u want nbt hust discussion all abt dmg ksg sharaddha or something else

Dill mill gayye discussion house

here u cant discuss anything bt u can post here articles of sukiriti dmg gang or something like chit chat with mohnish behl amit tondon fb profile orkut profile etc etc

interviews

coming to interviews its quite interesting he is sooooo popular....thus....created this segment...to accomodate the NEVER-ending interviews..okay

photo hut

photo hut is all abt pictures and wallpapers u cant recognized anything except wallpapers and picures achaa 1 thing more here is all abt pictures and wallpaers so u can post articles pictures okay!

videos and gigis

here u can post any episode of dmg here u can post all vms and prmosas well

creatives corner

here u can post all ur creations!!!
bt not other creations its like warning umm or the creativez will be report ur user so plz

Last bt not the leat!

games fun and centre

this is all about games

Last edited by moon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Hope This has help u or not so u can easily contact with me or any mods
reema

Dhruvi

tanu

moon

We all are always here for u all

KARAN SINGH GROVER_heartthrob O' millions** ~ **

Moderating Team..
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:35 pm

it's cool moon
all the links are here

and if any one has any problem plzzzzzzzz don't hesitate to ask any of the admins or mods

we all r here to help u guyzzzz

hope u enjoy !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:02 pm

tanu wrote:
it's cool moon
all the links are here

and if any one has any problem plzzzzzzzz don't hesitate to ask any of the admins or mods

hope u enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

thanks dee bt firstly they have to ask from mods bcz i dont want to distub our admins what say?
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 pm

moon wrote:
tanu wrote:
it's cool moon
all the links are here

hope u enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

thanks dee bt firstly they have to ask from mods bcz i dont want to distub our admins what say?

yup...........
i totally agree Wink ................
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:03 am

thank u
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:55 pm

wohoho...

I am sooo blessed to have such SMART N HELPFUL MODS...

mwahhzz....

luv ye ppl!>....
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
moon
moon

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:08 pm

thanks dee we r also bleesed to have u as our admin
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:52 pm

moon wrote:

totally ...................
i agreee moon

@ somya di .......
thank ya .......
Back to top Go down
moon
moon

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:25 pm

tanu wrote:
moon wrote:

totally ...................
i agreee moon

@ somya di .......
thank ya .......
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help desk!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help desk!!!!!!   Help desk!!!!!! I_icon_minitime