*The KSG Citadel*
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's Shweta Gulati's Birthday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: It's Shweta Gulati's Birthday!   Sat May 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Shweta Gulati, who plays Dr. Nikita in Dill Mill Gayye, turns 30 today and she has begun the landmark year doing what she loves: working.

Shweta says, "I always believed in working on my birthday so today too, I will be working half day. My production house is very kind and they have agreed to let me leave Shweta Gulatiearly. I could have taken an off but I have this rule that I must work."

Shweta's birthday celebrations started at midnight when she started getting messages and calls from her friends and family. She adds, "The messages and calls started from 12am onwards and my two kids (her pet dogs) wished me by kissing me. Unfortunately, my mother is out of town so she called and wished. She apologised for not being with me. In the morning, my sister, who is in London, sent me nice bouquet. So it was a good start to the day."

After work, Shweta plans to spend time with her dogs. She says, "My friends have been calling me and asking me for a party but I am not in the mood to celebrate this year. After my shoot, I will go home and watch a movie with my kids. I promised my friends that I would take them out for dinner but not today. We'll have a formal dinner later on."

Shweta is surprised that some of her costars and unit members wished her as "I did not tell anyone about my birthday," she says.

As for gifts, the actress admits to being very choosy, saying, "Every year, my parents give me cash to buy stuff for myself as they know that my tastes are different from theirs. However, I am sure that when I go back home, there will be a few gifts waiting for me. I have recently changed my address so my fans who knew my old address will have sent me gifts there."

Talking about her most memorable gift, Shweta truly believed that it is the thought that counts. She says, "Four years ago, two little girls from my society saved up their pocket money and bought earrings and a card for me. I was not at home at the time but they left it at my place. When I came back at night and saw it and was extremely touched. I get a lot of gifts but it is these sorts of sweet things that are always memorable."

Like every year, the actress plans to pay a visit to the temple on this birthday as well. She says, "I go to Shani or Hanuman temple every Saturday and will go there today. I will also go to a community temple, which has all the gods, at Juhu. I will thank god for everything."

Lastly, Shweta gives her fans a message on her birthday, saying, "I want to thank them; it is because of their love that I have reached here and I love them too. I want them to continue to support me and show their love for whatever work I do. As an actor, their love is the biggest gift."

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Shweta Gulati's Birthday!   Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 pm

she is 30???
bilkul nahi lagata!!
belated happy b'day shweta!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1