*The KSG Citadel*
Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister.. Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister.. Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SURBHI
Admin
Admin
SURBHI

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister.. Empty
PostSubject: Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister..   Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 pm

The actress is taking care of her ailing sister these days, and manages home too.

After Dill Mill Gayye Sukriti Khandpal aka ex Dr. Riddhima is enjoying her break. The actress is nursing her ill sister and spending time with her family. She is not in a hurry to get back and is waiting for a good role to come her way.

"I haven't taken a break since two years, but now I am enjoying it. My mom used to tell me that I looked like a drug addict with the hectic schedule, but now I am relaxed and chilled out," says the actress.

Talking about her elder sister the actress states, "A year back she met with a train accident and had been fighting for her life ever since. She had suffered injuries on her head and leg. Just few months back she got back to her senses."

"She recently underwent a leg surgery and I have been taking care of her. This operation had been pending since long. I handle everything in the house and today I am much relieved as my sister is responding nicely," she adds further.

When asked when can her fans see Sukriti back on television, she replies, "I would not like to comment anything on that. For now I can assure my fans that I will work on television soon."

Her first show was Jersey No. 10 and then bagged the lead role in in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye.

Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister.. 2mze6up
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister..   Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:48 pm

i ws juz abt to post it!!....
m proud of sukirti for duin this.....takin care of her sister n family is a part of her responsibilities after ol!
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
SURBHI
Admin
Admin
SURBHI

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister..   Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 pm

ya, she is a responsible gal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister..   Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sukriti Khandpal nursing her sister..
Page 1 of 1