*The KSG Citadel*
KSG E-CARDS!!! Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
KSG E-CARDS!!! Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KSG E-CARDS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

KSG E-CARDS!!! Empty
PostSubject: KSG E-CARDS!!!   KSG E-CARDS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

As we all know, KSG n rather THE GroverZ are not letting any stone turned when it comes to promotion....
and to be very honest, we are grateful to them for this....
The reason is simple.....We, his die-hard fans get to taste different kinda delicacies in one or the other form...
And one of these are THE MEME4U E-CARDS.....customised specially for the KSG Fans...

I, thereby, request all the KSG Fans to come in and visit them and spread the "KSG" word!!......
So....here we gooooooooooo.................

VISIT THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT THEM...

1. A SPECIAL TREAT FOR KSG FANS
KSG E-CARDS!!! Ksg_ecard_306

2. KARAN DANCE GAME CARD
KSG E-CARDS!!! Karan_game
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

KSG E-CARDS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSG E-CARDS!!!   KSG E-CARDS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 pm

wow r these from ks ............
Back to top Go down
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

KSG E-CARDS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSG E-CARDS!!!   KSG E-CARDS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm

yup!!..
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net
moon
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

KSG E-CARDS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSG E-CARDS!!!   KSG E-CARDS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
tanu
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

KSG E-CARDS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSG E-CARDS!!!   KSG E-CARDS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 pm

nice ,.................
Back to top Go down
larakoo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-23

KSG E-CARDS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSG E-CARDS!!!   KSG E-CARDS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 am

woow !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KSG E-CARDS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSG E-CARDS!!!   KSG E-CARDS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KSG E-CARDS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*The KSG Citadel* :: ANNOUNCEMENTS :: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: