*The KSG Citadel*
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar   Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 pm

If you thought that finding a new Riddhima for Dill Mill Gaye was a cake walk then you are mistaken. The production house went through a grind trying to find a new face to replace Sukirti. By now we all know that Jennifer is the new face but it was after a lot of hits and misses that Cinevistaas got their new doctor. Let us tell you who was hit and who was missed.

Remember Shilpa Anand? To refresh your memory she was the very first Riddhima of Dill Mill Gaye. By the way Jennifer is Dr Riddhima no.3. Now it so happened that when Sukirti decided to opt out the search began and the producers thought of bringing back Shilpa who was very popular. But things did not materialize as planned as Shilpa reportedly quoted an astronomical amount for her return.

“Yes, this is true that I was offered the same role again but the producers were not ready to pay me what I quoted. There were other issues also which I can not discuss. But for me Dill Mill Gaye is a closed chapter now and I do not want to go back to the show,” Shilpa said.

The producer of the show Siddharth Malhotra confirmed the news and said, “I do not know what went wrong with her that she demanded more than what even Smriti Irani or Akshay Kumar get paid. I know she is a good actress but we could not pay her that much. I therefore got the channel involved to negotiate with her but in vain. So we decided to rope Jennifer in.”

All we can say is Shilpa’s loss was Jennifer’s gain.

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm

she is becoming veryyy
rude...
or i think
she is rude..
i love her as ridz...awesome!!...
but i dont like her dat much in real life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar   Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:45 pm

tis nufinn as such Soumya...

she lurvs us...her fans.....

n we dat....

buh u noe wat...i think that wateva the dmg ppl did...wasnt rite either so...

shilpa is nt rightly blamed...

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar   Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:48 pm

yes true shilpas loss was jennifer gains
agreed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanu

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:46 pm

well it's not right what happened to shilpa .............

but ab jenni is good as her replacement

LOVE KARAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:12 pm

yah agreed tanu dee
she cant replace her bt sha has already a new place

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar   

Back to top Go down

Pricey Shilpa snubs DMG return ticket - TellyChakkar
Page 1 of 1