*The KSG Citadel*
I am much more romantic then Riddhima in real life - Sukriti Khandpal Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
I am much more romantic then Riddhima in real life - Sukriti Khandpal Ist2_210
*WELCOME*

You,presently, have a comparatively limited access to the site which shall not allow you to visit all the discussions and participate in them.Moreover certain features too, can be solely claimed by our registered users.
Joining our network shall give you liberal access to post topics as well as discuss and comment on those posted by other members, listen to celeb interviews, catch hold of all the news about your favorites in just one spot ,upload content, and much more. Registration is quick, simple, and believe it or not, it's absolutely free!!
So, c'mon on and JOIN IN.... Be a part of our Happy Society!!
Those who are registered and have already tasted the benefits of this amazing forum are requested to Sign-In...
Thanks!!.........
The Team,

Karan Singh Grover _ heartthrob O' millions

*The KSG Citadel*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*The KSG Citadel*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am much more romantic then Riddhima in real life - Sukriti Khandpal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Somya
Admin
Admin
Admin_Somya

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-10-30

I am much more romantic then Riddhima in real life - Sukriti Khandpal Empty
PostSubject: I am much more romantic then Riddhima in real life - Sukriti Khandpal   I am much more romantic then Riddhima in real life - Sukriti Khandpal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Star One's medical drama DILL MILL GAYE, seems to have an annual problem where the lead girl walks out. Last year Shilpa Anand quit to be replaced by Sukriti Khandpal. Now a year later even Sukriti wants out, claiming the need to move on.

However the buzz is that she felt that the show was past its prime and that her character also was not getting its due. When asked about the same Sukriti said, "while I agree that Riddhima was not getting much to do, as far as if the show is not rocking enough, I will leave that judgement to the audiences." She also defended herself against allegations that her chemistry with Karan Singh Grower was not as strong as with Shilpa. "I come with a different set of values and hence cannot do physical romantic scenes as Shilpa could and may be that is why certain sections of the audience were unhappy. Having said that I have got lots of name and fame due to DMG."

She also agreed that repeated changes of lead will leave the viewer confused. "But I am happy for now the shoe is on the other foot, this time, the new girl will have to field questions of fitting in like I had to last year."

As for the future, she would not mind doing another daily show, "I love to work non stop with one team. Besides TV, I am in talks for films, as well. Let's see what happens." she says.

In closing, Sukriti says, "I want the public to know that Sukriti and Riddhima are poles apart. While my DMG character wears suits, I will never be seen in them and more importantly I am much more romantic than she can ever be." So does that means you have a guy?" Yes I do but I would like to keep my personal life out of media please". – Sampurn Media
Back to top Go down
http://ksg-citadel.omgforum.net

Page 1 of 1